All our worktops are made to measure in our Malaga factory. We offer a range of finishes to ensure your worktops are perfect in every way.
Granite is increasingly the material of choice for kitchen worktops. Beautiful natural stone granite worktops are resistant to normal everyday wear and tear. As a natural material colours and patterns vary piece to piece so your granite worktop will be unique to you.
We have a large variety of granite finishes available, so you are sure to find something that suits your personal taste.
To see a range of Granites available, please click here.
- Resistance to stains. Granite is very easy to care for, does not absorb liquids and does not stain easily.
- Exceptionally Durable. Retains its beauty even after years of use.
- Natural. The pattern of each slab is unique, so that even slabs cut from the same rock have a slightly different design
- Available locally. Many Granites are quarried right here in Spain, so if price is a factor, then this may be a good option.
Silestone is a compound made up of 90% natural quartz. This makes it extraordinarily hard and resilient, a perfect surface for today’s kitchens, be it for worktops, wall claddings or floors. In a range of over 80 different colours & textures, and top-quality performance it is the perfect option for indoor surfaces.
Why is Silestone perfect for worktops?
- Resistance to stains. Silestone is a non-porous and stain-resistant surface for coffee, wine, lemon juice and many other everyday products.
- High scratch resistance. As it’s almost entirely made of quartz, Silestone is highly resistant to scratches.
- Impact resistance. Quartz is one of the hardest minerals that exist and makes our products very durable.
- 25 years of guaranteed quality. It offers customers a 25-year warranty for Silestone kitchen worktops.
To view the range of colours and textures you can visit Silestone’s English Language website here: silestone.co.uk The page will open in a new tab.